Caszandra  - Andrea K. Höst

*Read the full review at Witchmag's Boekenplank*

*Deep Sigh* And so this story ends… At the moment I’m not happy that this was the last story about Cass and the Sentari. I wanna know more! Fortunately I found out that there will be a free epilogue coming out in two weeks, so I’m looking forward to finding out who ends up with who ^^ (most important info )

Just like Lab Rat One, a lot was happening in this one. To the extend that I can’t even remember what exactly happened at the beginning, only the ending is still freshly printed in my memory . But that’s not a problem for me, it really makes me want to start reading it again, the same reaction I had as with Lab Rat One. And as I said, I can’t give a bigger compliment to a writer

I’m so glad that Cass and Kaoren are finally a couple. I was so excited for Cass at the ending of Lab Rat One (I actually read the ending a couple of times, loved it that much )! In this book we find if their relation will work. I liked it a lot that there is no “destined lover” in this series, just a girl and boy falling in love. You also don’t see that she loves him back in every sentence. Of course there are moments where she swoons (especially after watching her secret Kaoren collection ) but that’s totally understandable . And also in this book there are some great “squeel” moments and Cass has some really funny comments about Ruuel, that will make you laugh out loud ^^

As usual Cass spends some time in medical, with all the tests and scans, although this time she endures it a lot better. They even start to get an idea of what her powers are and what she can do with it, till the moment she does something totally unexpecting again. But that’s just Cass

Overall rating 5 HEARTS. It was a great read and I had a hard time putting it down to go to my lectures (you can guess that I wasn’t paying much attention, wanted to know how the story continued ). I really loved the world Andrea K. Höst described with its amazing characters and I’m sad to say goodbye to it all. Although I have still the epilogue to look forward to ^^

Source: http://witchmagsboekenplank.wordpress.com/2011/12/03/review-caszandra-by-andrea-k-host