Song of the Summer King - Jess E. Owen

At the beginning of this year I read a book so awesome, it completely rocked my world. Never before had I read a book that had such a great impact on me. That book was Song of the Summer King, written by Jess E. Owen. If you want to find out why I found it so amazing, please read my review here. If you want to know more about the amazing writer, you can go to her website.

Jess is currently working very hard to publish the second book in the series, Skyfire. But in order for that to happen she needs a bit of help. Therefore she created a Kickstarter. In it she explains why she needs the money and for what she’ll be using it. And she has made some great rewards available for people who help support her. For example, for only $5 you’ll receive an e-copy of Skyfire and if you “pledge” $10 she’ll send you both Song of the Summer King and Skyfire. You don’t need to give money though, just spreading the word would help so much!

Once again, Song of the Summer King is a true must read that will do something with you. The sequel will be at least as amazing as the first book and I’m dying to read it (I know, I know it’s obvious I’m doing this for my own gain too ;) ). So please check out the Kickstarter and help her!

We need you

PLEASE HELP JESS

Source: http://witchmagsboekenplank.wordpress.com/2013/07/24/a-little-help-needed-for-jess-e-owen